With over 3,000 colleges in the U.S. and admissions becoming increasingly competitive, navigating the college admission process can be overwhelming.
Our knowledgeable, qualified college advisors help you find the colleges that are the best fit for you, and then maximize your potential for acceptance.
College Admission Advisors’ comprehensive counseling program helps you:
• Keep current on college selection criteria
• Select courses and activities in high school to improve your admissions potential
• Create a comprehensive list of colleges to meet your academic and extracurricular interests
• Prepare a schedule and strategy for taking the SAT, ACT, Subject Tests and AP exams
• Learn if Early Admissions is right for you
• Understand key things to “do and not do” throughout the admissions process
• Carefully review your college application, and create a “Brag Sheet” to position yourself as a strong candidate
• Understand what to look for on the college tour, and how to make the best impression in the interview
• Write essays to help you “stand out”
• Understand the different types of financial aid that are available and how to apply